When creating content for your network marketing business, you need high traffic websites that allow members to post their original content to their own sections or “profile pages” within those existing communities. Here are five high ranking-high traffic websites to post on, that will maximize your potential for lead generation for your network marketing business.
1) BetterNetworker.com: This is one of Mike Dillard’s websites. It’s actually a really great resource for all things network marketing and internet marketing related. But on top of that he allows for members to build up their own profiles and post videos, articles, and blogposts to drive traffic to their opportunities or “lead capture pages” for new business. All you have to do is create a new profile and start posting. Plus it’s free as are all of these websites.
2) Squidoo.com: This is where you can create what’s called a “Squidoo Lens”. These lenses can consist of pretty much whatever you can think of that’s within their guidelines. They’ve got a great template and walk-through for lens creation. It’s really easy and great for beginner network marketers to start building a web presence.
3) Blogspot.com: This is an awesome place for beginners to learn how to blog. It’s got all of the basics built right in to your gmail account. Just log in and find your task bar at the top, click on “more”, then click on “even more”, then scroll about halfway down the page to the “Social” section. Click on the orange “B” blogspot icon. Follow the instructions and about five minutes later you’ll be blogging. It’s fun and I learned A LOT from this little service, plus it’s free so it doesn’t matter if you mess it up or it looks stupid or whatever.
4) WordPress.com: Also a free blogging service, but they are a little more strict about what you can post on your sites. One other thing to remember is that you don’t get wordpress.com and wordpress.org mixed up. Wordpress.org is a software that you can install on a self-hosted URL that you own and operate. Wordpress.com you do not own and it is hosted on their servers. It’s a great place to post videos and articles but if you don’t follow their guidelines, you will be shutdown immediately and all of your hard work will be GONE! Seriously, I got all excited one day because I learned how to use banners and I put one on my wordpress.com site and BAM! Simultaneously I was shut down that quick, lesson learned for you my friends.
5) Hubpages.com: This is what they call a mini blogging site. Similar to Squidoo, instead of a lens, you build up a little blog. I’ve seen them rank pretty good in the search engines and you can post both articles and videos on whatever topic you’d like. I have friends in the industry that swear by them.
If you are in network marketing or doing any sort of internet marketing, having a profile on these websites is a must. Having your name and content out there is the only thing that’s going to bring new sales and new distributors into your down-line. Especially if you’re trying to make it on a shoestring budget.
All of these sites are free and all of them have zero approval process so there’s no waiting and no excuses for not posting your content all over the place!
P.S. I have a TOP SECRET content marketing strategy for you on the next page but you have to enter in your name and email to gain access. It is absolutely FREE right now but it might not be for too much longer. Click Here For Top Secret Content Marketing Strategy.